Urduhack is supported on the following Python versions
Install Urduhack via pip¶
Urduhack developed using Tensorflow. Its need Tensorflow cpu for prediction and for development and training the models its uses Tensorflow-gpu. following instructions will install Tensorflow
The easiest way to install urduhack is by pip install.
- Installing with Tensorflow cpu version.
$ pip install urduhack[tf]
- Installing with Tensorflow gpu version.
$ pip install urduhack[tf-gpu]
Having so many functionality, urduhack depends on a number of other packages. Try to avoid any kind of conflict. It is preferred that you create a virtual environment and install urduhack in that environment.
- Tensorflow ~= 2.3 Use for training, evaluating and testing deep neural network model.
- Transformers Use for bert implementation for training and evaluation.
- Tensorflow-datasets Use for download and prepare the dataset,read it into a model using the tf.data.Dataset API.
- Click With help of this library Urduhack commandline application developed.
- You can download model using Urduhack code.
import urduhack urduhack.download()
- To download the models all you have to do is run this simple command in the command line.
$ urduhack download
This command will download the models which will be used by urduhack.